Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are you a Nie reader?

I've been reading about Love for Nie for the past couple of days, and saddened by this horrible accident It has been a constant reminder to me to appreciate my health, and the things I'm capable of doing. I love the fact that I can kiss my kids, hold them, and read to them. It is so easy for me to take these simple pleasures and much more for granted. Stephanie's sister, cjane gives updates on the couples condition, and how their doing. I love to read her post and how strong and positive the family is. The families faith in the gospel has been a strength to my testimony and how we need to remain close to our Heavenly Father, especially during trials in our life. It is a daily battle for me to not be worldly or place my happiness on material stuff. I hope that as I read about their progress and condition that the feelings I've had will remain with me and that it will be a constant reminder to me that the gospel and my family are really the only things that matter.






No comments: