Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Legs



I love my babies little Baby Legs! There awesome, couldn't survive without them (ok maybe I could). No more skinned knees, trying to wrestle getting pants on and off during diaper changes. Caleb wears these about every day, he even sports a cute pink pair every now and then! If you're the last to know about a great product like myself and don't already have a pair of these for your baby, then get a pair. You won't regret it, promise! They are super easy to make and you can watch a tutorial here. Or if your super lazy and have 0 talent then buy a pair here! I have a feeling that Santa is going to stuff Caleb's stocking with these!

2 comments:

karalyn White said...

they have these in vernal at the snugabugz store. They are cute under skirts with boots too!

Anonymous said...

I have bought a pair of these waiting for someone close to me to have a new baby! Anyone? Anyone?