Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 Months

First time sitting by himself and proud of it
I'm not quite sure what the facial expression is, but it looks serious
My little guy is 6 months old today. Weighting in at about 16 lbs, and not as tall as I thought you were, ranking just in the 10% at your last check up, if that means anything. With the genes on both sides of the family I don't think height will be an issue. Here's 6 things about you little buddy:
* This past week you have been sitting up by yourself, and pretty proud of it
* You love applesauce and pears, and not so much for squash. Unfortunately I think you have also inherited your Mother's sweet tooth.
* You have a one-of-a-kind hairstyle, no matter how much lotion or gel is used it usually goes back to it's normal shape!
* You wake up smiling and babbling, go to bed smiling, laugh easily, your positively the happiest, most easy going baby.
* You love to bounce up and down, you'll get into your walker toy and just jump up and down and hauler the whole time.
* Loves kisses, mostly from your Mom of course!

8 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

I absolutely LOVE his hair! It's the cutest. He's such a sweet heart! I feel jipped living so far away!

Suelyn said...

Hey there SUELYN!!!! He is sooooo CUTE!!!! I love his hair!!! Hey question... were you named after Suelyn Taylor??

Nathan and Shanna said...

Suelyn he is such a cutie, I can't believe that it has been six months already how fun! Cute Blog!

Debra said...

Oh, he is just soooo cute!!!! I love the hair and his facial expressions! I bet you cannot get enough of him...

julie said...

I can't believe he has changed so much in just a few weeks. He is adorable!! I love his little "Serious" face. I bet that is as serious as he gets. You know he is so darn cute that it almost makes those of us that are done having children...want another...but only for a second. Its funner just having little nieces and nephews to hold and love on. Someday grandkids too.

michellemcpherson said...

SueLyn, just so you know..I've been thinking about it and Caleb is most definetely my favorite nephew, just thought you should know

jeffandlorraine said...

What a little cutie! He is getting so big! When did that happen??!!! He has the cutest smile! I love it!

Debra said...

Thanks for your comments! You are such a good mommy. I sure enjoyed getting to know Macey. You have a cute little family!!