First time sitting by himself and proud of it
I'm not quite sure what the facial expression is, but it looks serious
My little guy is 6 months old today. Weighting in at about 16 lbs, and not as tall as I thought you were, ranking just in the 10% at your last check up, if that means anything. With the genes on both sides of the family I don't think height will be an issue. Here's 6 things about you little buddy:
* This past week you have been sitting up by yourself, and pretty proud of it
* You love applesauce and pears, and not so much for squash. Unfortunately I think you have also inherited your Mother's sweet tooth.
* You have a one-of-a-kind hairstyle, no matter how much lotion or gel is used it usually goes back to it's normal shape!
* You wake up smiling and babbling, go to bed smiling, laugh easily, your positively the happiest, most easy going baby.
* You love to bounce up and down, you'll get into your walker toy and just jump up and down and hauler the whole time.
* Loves kisses, mostly from your Mom of course!