Monday, February 1, 2010

another day

I was being really productive this morning, getting my closets cleaned and dejunkified, and then I noticed there had been a long pause of silence. What I found next was not so pleasant. My two angels had taken food coloring and smeared it all over my couch ottoman, had it all over their hair, faces, hands, and left some cute hand prints in my carpet.
Notice that Macey is smiling, and Caleb has this little look of panic on his face.

Macey kept scrubbing her hands, and the coloring would not come off. She went to school wearing gloves and told me she would have to wear them all day so the kids wouldn't think her hands were gross. This is how Caleb looked after getting scrubbed down. Anyone know how to get food coloring off skin?

So while cleaning is not typically a part of my everyday, everything else was just another day!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

stinkers!!!

michellemcpherson said...

Oh my gosh!! You didn't tell me about the food coloring, they looked pretty proud of themselves, so funny not so fun to clean up though

Debra said...

hey...i went private...send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite:)...randdsnow@yahoo.com

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

We are waitting for you here. Production description: Op Coach OutletArt print sateen fabric Adjustable Lurex further leather trim Zip-top closure,fabric lining Inside zip,cellphone and multifunction pockets Handle with 10" drop Longer strap for grant or crossbody wear with 22" bob Once more,Coach That is no distrust that Coach Bags in our Coach Factory Store are first-class quality,the largely voguish bags.Our Coach Bags can be brought around for organic kinds of occasions. Production description: Op Art pen sateen fabric Adjustable Lurex and leather trim Zip-top closure,fabric lining Inside zip,cellphone alsoCoach Op Art Handbags multifunction pockets tiller with 10" drop Longer strap for shoulder or crossbody wear veil 22" drop Buy indoctrinate Bags from give lessons Factory Outlet Canada,we also recommend you to clinch indoctrinate Kristin Op Art Sateen Business work Silver.

The superb craftsmanship alone will procure reason to searchCoach Originals Handbag for Coach purse, but alive curtain the amazing styles and colors you could use you could definitely scraping for pennies situation to negotiate your collection of Coach purses!
r